Mahatma Jagdeo: Paedophile
One of the most important factors in the early success of DLM were the large number of Indian 'mahatmas', supposedly celibate men and women who lived in ashrams and dedicated their lives to practice and recruitment of the "Knowledge".
The idealistic and ignorant young Westerners believed these people to be "liberated", "realised souls", "yogis", "swamis", etc. They were thought to be above normal consciousness and to exist on a higher plane. And certainly the few mahatmas that came to Australia put on a pretty convincing show in this regard.
The mahatma who was probably closest to Prem Rawat was Mahatma Jagdeo. He lived in the Malibu mansion and for many years had a special service overseeing the educational facilities of Divine Light Mission. It was later revealed he was a paedophile who took advantage of his position to sexually abuse some of the children in these schools.
Jagdeo also supervised the training of the Western initiators for some years. In the photo on left he is seen at the back of an early group of Western devotees "training" to become "initiators".
- A Sincere Request from Mahatma Jagdeo renowned devotee of Prem Rawat's and devoted paedophile for premies to attend satsang (and hopefully leave their children unattended)
- Memorial Day Weekend Meditation Retreat with Mahatma Jagdeo DLM's most well known paedophile
- Article About the Initiator Development Program Golden Age Magazine No 34 November 1976
- Excerpt: Satsang Given by Mahatma Jagdeo - September 16, 1974 In Denver, Colorado
- Jagdeo miraculously arrives to give Knowledge to someone who couldn't wait
May 17-23 Hawaii
May 24-26 Los Angeles
May 27 Denver