Prem Rawat (Maharaji) - 2000s Press Articles
In the 2000's Prem Rawat remained under the radar of the mainstream press, he was too insignificant to warrant attention except in some areas where his activities stirred notoriety again.
This included Queensland, Australia where he founded a cult compound "Amaroo" in the guise of a convention centre.
- Transport hoodoo, guru's only problem Courier-Mail, Brisbane, 27 April 2001
- Guru Inspires Prayer and Protest Courier Mail, Brisbane, Australia, March 9, 2002
- Guru goes to ground after security scare Courier Mail, Brisbane, Australia, July 9, 2002
- One Man's Guru Is Another Man's Fraud, or Worse Newsday (Melville, NY), October 21, 2001
- Blinded by the Light The Good Weekend, August 2, 2002
- Guru's followers flock to hear him speak Australian Associated Press, 4 September 2002
- Guru - mum's the word Gold Coast Bulletin, 4 September 2002
- Working the web: Cults The Guardian, 13 February 2003
- The Three Faces of Prem Pal Singh Rawat Independent Media Center, 26 October 2003
- That Guy in Flashdance New York Observer, The (NY), February 16, 2004.
- Court lets 'cult' gag journalist, © The Australian March 11, 2004 - Page 21
- Court rulings support sect's harassment of freelance journalist Reporters Without Borders (Reporters Sans Frontières), 17 March 2004.
- Maharaji's inner peace in a tent doesn't come cheap Courier Mail, Brisbane, Australia, April 21, 2004.
- Peace at a price by Hedley Thomas, Courier Mail, Brisbane, Australia, April 24, 2004.
- Top dollar to see guru by Kay Dibben, Sunday Mail, The (Brisbane, Australia) - September 25, 2005
- Guru and devotees jet in for a Queensland love-in Courier Mail, September 14, 2012