Marolyn Rawat Tells the Truth About Her Husband
What IS Prem Rawat Really Like?
Marolyn Johnson, as an ashram premie (follower of Prem Rawat) must have "given satsang" many times before her marriage but we only have one record:
"This meditation that Guru Maharaj Ji's giving I can keep with me all the time and this my passengers I think also can experience because when I'm feeling calm and peace and very much loved within myself I can just emanate this out to my passengers or to anyone that I'm with."
I don't know if this took many takes to film but even here in a shoot she is nervous and stumbles over her words. However, what she is saying is hardly unusual or controversial. Later on, she often appeared on stage like a rabbit caught in the headlights scared but ready to talk from her heart about her Perfect Master. You couldn't doubt her sincerity but you could certainly doubt her sanity.
"And the other night I just looked at Guru Maharaj Ji's Feet, and there they were, you know. And to me - I mean, all of a sudden - I know Guru Maharaj Ji's Lotus Feet are the most beautiful thing in this world, but I was just looking at his Feet and I just went, "Oh, my God!" And I just couldn't believe it. I couldn't take my eyes off his Feet. And its like, if you go to , maybe, people of the world and just try to tell them, "Well, Guru Maharaj Ji has the most beautiful Feet," it just won't make sense. But to premies … You know, it's like, I am so blissed out looking at Guru Maharaj Ji's Feet. And yet, to each one of us, we know how beautiful those Lotus Feet are, because he gives them to us to hang on to, you know. And that's like the gateway to his heart: His Feet. And they're so beautiful. They're so perfect. They're so lovely. Physically, even. I mean, they're just so beautiful." - Prem Rawat's Wife - Denver, Colorado September 3, 1977
One wonders what she might have said about his penis.
Surely that's no less beautiful than his feet even if he's not supposed to have it kissed in public.
Marolyn Rawat Often Inadvertently Revealed What a Sh*t Her Lord and Husbane Was
She Reminiscences about His Compassion or Lack Of It!
"One time we were driving down in the motor-home and it was so cold and so rainy and so … it was just really terrible outside. And I saw these two hitch-hikers and they looked terrible, really … I mean, OK, you can say they were hippies. They had very long hair and very old clothes and very raggedy and they were wet and cold."
"And here we drove by and I was just looking out the window; we went right past them in this beautiful motor-home and it was like I looked at them and I completely identified with them because that's the way I was. It's just like I flashed: 'What would it be like if we stopped right now and said; 'Get in, in this beautiful motor-home'."
She not only demonstrates his mean-spiritedness and lack of compassion she also demonstrates her complete lack of understanding.
She Often Spoke About Rawat's Pastimes: She Never Once Mentioned Him Meditating
"Maharaj Ji plays with the stereo for hours, or he gets into a car and drives really fast. … Maharaj Ji likes to play a lot with stereos. I mean, he really likes them. When he turns one on, he blasts it really loud. Then he turns it off, and you can still hear the current running through the speakers, even though there's really no music coming out. It's just like a "ssssshhhhh 11 that's kind of going on in the speakers. … The other night Maharaj Ji was playing pinball - because we have a pinball machine. I was watching him play, and he was perfect at it.
Fast cars, Loud Music & Pinball: The True Spiritual Path to Enlightenment
"We're full of poison. We've lived in this world and we've accumulated so much negativity, so much jealousy and pride. Maharaj Ji said it at Hans Jayanti, we've built a monster. We've built this ego ourselves. And the only thing that's going to get rid of it is to really practise this meditation, to really completely, completely surrender to Maharaj Ji all the time."
Like Most Premies, She Often Spoke of Her Own Failures in Meditation Even With Her Maids, Nannies and Cleaners
"I went through a phase of, 'I can't meditate. I just can't meditate.' I'd sit down and it was really very difficult. Maharaj Ji is very intense, and just being with him is a very intense experience. Before I knew it I was going, 'I don't have to meditate formally. I'll just meditate on the Word all day long.' It was such a joke, because I realized I was just kidding myself. It was the biggest delusion that was happening."
"He is with me all the time, and I still get so distracted by so many different things - like each one of us do. We say, 'Oh well, all we have to do is remember the Word all day long and we're right there.' That's really beautiful, but how many of us really are remembering the Word all day long? Some people can say, 'Oh yes, I'm there.' But who are we kidding?"
Marolyn Rawat no longer sat on stage with her husband and spoke "from her heart" to his followers after the early 1980s change in Rawat's presentations.'
Don't take my word for it. Read her satsangs yourself and see If I'm selectively quoting or giving an accurate picture of her public speeches.
- Guru Puja Festival, Copenhagen, Denmark, July 3, 1974 And It Is Divine Magazine, Volume 2, Number 5, October 1974
- Amherst, Massachusetts, July 7, 1974 And It Is Divine Magazine, Volume 2, Issue 3, August 1974
- Copenhagen at the Guru Puja '74, July 4, 1974 The Golden Age Number 10, August 3 - 16, 1974
- Paramount Theatre, Denver, October 12, 1974 The Golden Age Number 15, November, 1974
- We Have A Goal Paramount Theatre, Denver, October 12, 1974 Brotherly Love June 1975
- Paramount Theatre, Denver, October 12, 1974 And It Is Divine Magazine, Volume 2, Issue 6, November 1974
- Paramount Theatre, Denver, October 12, 1974 Brotherly Love community newsletter, June 1975
- Melbourne, Australia, October 29 1974 Divine Times, Volume 4, Issue 1, February 1, 1975
- Toronto, Canada at the Hans Jayanti Festival on 9th November, 1974 And It Is Divine Magazine, Volume 2, Issue 7, December 1974
- Toronto, Canada at the Hans Jayanti Festival on 9th November, 1974 Perfect Master Tape PMT 026
- Australia on 26th November, 1974 And It Is Divine, Volume 2, Issue 8, March 1975
- Holi Celebration, Miami, Florida, 29th March, 1975 And It Is Divine, Volume 2, Number 6, November 1974
- Jhumri Talanja, Bihar, India, April 19, 1975 Divine Times - Volume 4, Number 5, June 30, 1975
- Okura Hotel, Tokyo, Japan, 5th June, 1975 The Golden Age Number 21, June, 1975
- Okura Hotel, Tokyo, Japan, 5th June, 1975 The Divine Times Volume 4, Issue 4, July 31, 1975
- Guru Puja Festival, Caracas, Venezuela, 24th July, 1975 And It Is Divine, Volume 2, Number 10, September 1975
- Be Strong for Maharaji published in Brotherly Love newsletter, July 1975
- Guru Puja Festival, Caracas, Venezuela, 25th July, 1975 Divine Times - Volume 4, Issue 7, August 31, 1975
- Guru Puja Festival, Caracas Venezuela, July 25 1975 Golden Age Number 23, September 1975
- Excerpts: Guru Puja Festival Essen, Germany, 30 August 1975 And It Is Divine, Volume II, Number 11
- Guru Puja Festival Essen, Germany, 31 August 1975 Divine Times - Volume 4, Issue 8, September 30 1975
- Pacific Guru Puja, Capitol Theatre, Sydney, Australia, 11th October, 1975 The Golden Age Number 24, November 1975
- Hans Jayanti Festival, Orlando Florida, evening, 7 November 1975 Divine Times December 1975 Volume 4, Number 10
- Hans Jayanti Festival, Orlando, 7 November 1975 Golden Age Number 25, January 1976
- Denver Colorado, 7 December 1975 Divine Times Volume 5, Number 1, January 31, 1976
- 7th December, 1975 DIT 28 (Divine International Tape?)
- Denver, Colorado, 7th December, 1975 The Golden Age Number 26, February 1976
- Orlando, Florida, 9th December, 1975 And It Is Divine Magazine, Volume 3, Issue 1
- Denver, Colorado, 18th December, 1975 The Golden Age Number 29, May 1976
- Denver Colorado, 18 December 18 1975 Divine Times Volume 5, Number 3, April 1976
- Buenos Aires, Argentina, 7th January, 1976 And It Is Divine Magazine, Volume III, Issue 2, June 1976
- Lima, Peru, 14 January, 1976. The Golden Age Number 28, April 1976
- Speaks to ashram premies, Los Angeles, 11th April, 1976. The Golden Age Number 30, June 1976
- Rawat Malibu mansion, Malibu, California December 10, 1976 Birthday Film 1976 Transcript
- Atlantic City, New Jersey December 18, 1976 Divine Times February 1977 Volume 6, Number 2
- Loving Hans published in The Golden Age Number 35, January 1977
- Rome Italy, March 28 1977 Divine Times August 1977 Volume 6, Number 7
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, December 18, 1976 The Golden Age April 1977 Number 37
- Miami, July 30th, 1977, Guru Puju festival The Golden Age March 1978 Number 43
- Guru Puja, July 30 1977 Divine Times January/February 1978 Volume 7, Number 1
- The Gateway To His Heart Parents' Afternoon Satsang, September 3 1977, Once Upon a Times, Fall 1978
- Miami Beach, Sunday, April 9th, 1978 at the Holi festival The Golden Age June/July 1978 Number 46
- Holi Festival, Miami Beach Florida, 9 April 1978 Divine Times April / May 1978 Volume 7, Number 3
- excerpt: Shower of Grace Festival, Malibu, June 10, 1978 The Golden Age November 1978 Number 49
- Guru Puja, Geneva Switzerland, 10 September 1978 Guru Puja Geneva 1978 booklet
- Kissimmee Florida, November 10th, 1978, Hans Jayanti festival The Golden Age February 1979 Number 51
- Kissimmee Florida, November 10th, 1978, Hans Jayanti festival Affinity January 1979
- Kissimmee Florida, November 10th, 1978, Hans Jayanti festival Divine Times - January/February 1979 Volume 8 Number 1
- London, June 24th, 1979, Guru Puja festival Divine Times - September/October 1979 Volume 8, Number 5