Prem Rawat: Practicing Peace
Since the mid 1990s Prem Rawat has stressed the wonderful gifts that each living human being has. He often speaks in his teaching about the Greatest Gift of All which after working through all the possibilities he has mentioned in his speeches appears to be a combination of your:
- life which depends upon your
- breath continuing its repetition and then you must hear
- the Master speak and he convinces you that you have a
- "thirst" for more and only
- His (Self) Knowledge can quench it through
- practicing peace
By 2020 the blurb for attracting people to practice peace had evolved:
Prem Rawat: "What I offer is more than words. I offer the know-how to access the experience of peace and fulfillment within. I call it Knowledge."
Prem Rawat offers a way to discover peace within called Knowledge. The Keys are a series of videos for people who want to find out how they can find personal peace.
Five videos, each one hour in length, provide the foundation for four practical techniques that enable a person to turn
their attention inside in order to experience the peace that resides there. These techniques are called Knowledge.
Each Key video is a presentation on a particular topic that will help you prepare for Knowledge. Once you have watched the five Keys,
you can attend a session where you will be taught the techniques of Knowledge.
But "Practicing Peace" Is Still A Treadmill and Not A Glide
Its not really all that hard to be Practicing Peace But It's Boring
All you have to keep doing is:
- squeezing your middle finger and thumb on your eyelids with index finger between the eyebrows,
- poke your thumbs into your ears
- think about your breathing
- curl your tongue backwards round your uvula for 15 minutes each
- see him and listen to him as often as you can and believe everything he says
- give him as much time and money as you can afford
- be eternally grateful to him no matter what
- kiss his feet whenever the opportunity is given to you.